Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have the black and white interior and if so, is it hard to keep clean? Would you get it again if you had the chance? I am considering getting Whitewater with black and white and would appreciate any help with my decision.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Anyone here have the black and white interior and if so, is it hard to keep clean? Would you get it again if you had the chance? I am considering getting Whitewater with black and white and would appreciate any help with my decision.
[/b]
I'm in love with the black and white in mine. Certainly you'll need to clean it more often, but that's not a real big job, looks great and it stays much cooler in the summer sun.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I've got White/Black in mine, although not the same as Mazda's. Personally I find it easier to keep clean. The Black Leather I did have would get kinda gray as it absorbed dirt and skin oils and just dried out a bit. The White doesn't do that and by the time the White is showing dirt, it's gotten pretty dirty.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
go for the black and white interior, i love the look of it.

·
Registered
595 Posts
whitewater pearl with the black and white interior is the shiznit yo

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
actually i was trying to be nice about it. but if u want to be an idiot, then i can just tell you to SEARCH.

i even searched for you and linked u.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts