Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone here has had a beep occur while driving..seemingly at random but it's the same tone as the seatbelt not fastened warning, it just beeps once and that's it for at least 10 more minutes. This just started yesterday on my car but I'm wondering what the heck it could be. No lights or anything out of the ordinary come on when it happens, and I know as I've been looking right at the gauge cluster. I'm gonna dig through the manual tonight but really I doubt I'll find anything,,,,very bizzare.

But this didn't stop me from putting on my CPE intake tonight... i <3 sucking noises haha...oh dear, have I caught the mod bug?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
ummmm i havent had that problem...yet lol.....

how loud is the intake at full throttle in the cabin?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Might be a faulty seatbelt detector. Congrats on the intake, the car just sounds so awesome with it. :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ummmm i havent had that problem...yet lol.....

how loud is the intake at full throttle in the cabin?
[/b]

It's way louder than I thought it was going to be. And to think my brother put one in his RSX and I was jealous of how it sounded. Turbo sounds much better. Bypass valve is LOUD, and whooshes with every shift. If you turn the radio up you can drown it out though, it's not too bad on actual decibel level....if you keep the windows closed.

Might be a faulty seatbelt detector. Congrats on the intake, the car just sounds so awesome with it. :)
[/b]

Yeah I was wondering about that. It didn't make the noise on the way to work this morning though, hopefully it was just a ghost. Thanks, I heart the intake :cool:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
It's way louder than I thought it was going to be. And to think my brother put one in his RSX and I was jealous of how it sounded. Turbo sounds much better. Bypass valve is LOUD, and whooshes with every shift. If you turn the radio up you can drown it out though, it's not too bad on actual decibel level....if you keep the windows closed.[/b]
I put mine on tomorrow morning, can't wait to hear the difference! Something tells me this may be a sleepless night - lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts