Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 touring automatic
purchased june 2013

interior
  • weathertech trunk mat
  • weathertech rear floor mat
  • led interior bulbs from superbrightleds (dome/map: 3022-xHP4, cool white; trunk: 74-xHP3 cool white and 1 LT-x12SMD (7" led strip) cool white)
exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thule roof rack installed
2015 gutter/roof rail covers w/ access doors
chrome door handle covers
hid 3k fog light bulbs

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
The car is looking great! Nice choice going with the Lamin-x & 3k fogs. That's the same style I went with.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
That sucks @biking4jesus. Especially since it takes forever for them to deliver (I'm waiting for a replacement 3k set also). Did you install the wiring relay harness? I was having issues every so often before I put the harness in.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sucks @biking4jesus. Especially since it takes forever for them to deliver (I'm waiting for a replacement 3k set also). Did you install the wiring relay harness? I was having issues every so often before I put the harness in.

For the price- it might just be worth buying a new pair of bulbs

I've not been running the relay kit on the 6. I've had this exact kit since 2010 from ddm, and maybe replaced 1 bulb. i have had them installed on my 2005 3 hatch with no issues, so i just swapped them over since we drive the new 6 way more.

i am noticing that my passenger side HID headlight is flickering. i think its two issues- 1 no relay kit is used so its a bad connection/ground or something. 2- the bulb may be loose and it seems to vibrate a little over bumps.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
recent installs

fumoto quick drain valve
mud/splashguards
rear lip spoiler

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts