Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 hatchback and I will be needing to transport 2 bikes around in the near future. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
440 Posts
You can try autoanything.com I know they have a bike rack section under exterior accessories.

B

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea.... kinda more looking for brand suggestions and Roof Rack vs Trunk Hitch styles...

·
Registered
19 Posts
QUOTE (smokeU6s @ Feb 22 2010, 10:29 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1638721
yea.... kinda more looking for brand suggestions and Roof Rack vs Trunk Hitch styles...[/b]
I have a 05 6s hatch with the sunroof and I went with the thule system that mounts on the roof. By far not the cheapest solution but probably more practical than most. I have had it for a couple years now and haven't had any problems with it. I usually take it off during the winter as I throw my board and such inside the car. Noise wise it is louder than not, but you get used to it. Make sure you get the wind deflector though, otherwise the whistle gets pretty unbearable!

I guess it is just brand preference as I have seen yakima ones as well that look about the same. I believe price is pretty comparable as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts