Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For getting the good price, it might be best to visit the dealers that have a big volume of sale (i.e. sell the largest amount of cars).

Please correct me if I am wrong but in Canada the biggest Mazda dealers are:

Albi (North of Montreal)
St-Constant (South of Montreal)
Argus (in Hull which is across Ottawa)

All three are in the province of Quebec.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Biggest Mazda Dealer in Canada'

Let me guess... you live in the province of Quebec? :sarc :sarc :sarc

I could not tell you who the biggest dealerships are in terms of inventory, but you are probably right in saying that if they have say 30 Mazda 6 compared to only having 10, they will most likely give you a better deal....

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Originally posted by Danno

Let me guess... you live in the province of Quebec?  :sarc :sarc :sarc  [/b]
False ... Ontario. But I would be willing to drive there if my chances are better to get a lower price. There will be a sale-tax issue that can be easily solve.

There three dealers I listed do not necessary have more cars in their lot, but I was told that they sell more Mazda cars at the end of the year than any other Mazda dealers in Canada. I just wanted if anyone can confirm that.

·
Registered
227 Posts

The Albi dealer sells close to 400 new Mazda's a month, they are number one in Canada :D

I sell Mazda's in Saskatoon, Sask. If you're willing to come all the way here to pick one up I would consider a very sweet deal to lure some business I wouldn't normally have a shot at.

You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want to discuss this further.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Originally posted by SaskPro

The Albi dealer sells close to 400 new Mazda's a month, they are number one in Canada :D  [/b]
wow! that is a lot of cars. I understand now why www.albimazda.com was the biggest saler of Mazda in North America for year 2000.

I sell Mazda's in Saskatoon, Sask. If you're willing to come all the way here to pick one up I would consider a very sweet deal to lure some business I wouldn't normally have a shot at.  [/b]
As much I am willing to drive 400 km to get a good price (that include Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal); but I am not sure if I want to drive 3000 km!!! God! Canada is a large country, that is only half way to the west coast!

You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want to discuss this further.[/b]
I will do so. Talk to you soon,

·
Registered
136 Posts

Originally posted by MazdaForLife

Originally posted by Danno

Let me guess... you live in the province of Quebec?  :sarc :sarc :sarc  [/b]
False ... Ontario. But I would be willing to drive there if my chances are better to get a lower price. There will be a sale-tax issue that can be easily solve.

There three dealers I listed do not necessary have more cars in their lot, but I was told that they sell more Mazda cars at the end of the year than any other Mazda dealers in Canada. I just wanted if anyone can confirm that.[/b][/quote]

I live in quebec and i know a freind that is sale director at albi mazda.
i buy a blue v6 manual whit gfx on the january 24 and i am still waiting, he told me that the manual and blue are the most wanted, and i will have to wait only 3 week for any ther color!
:(

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

I sell Mazda's in Saskatoon, Sask. If you're willing to come all the way here to pick one up I would consider a very sweet deal to lure some business I wouldn't normally have a shot at.  [/b]
As much I am willing to drive 400 km to get a good price (that include Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal); but I am not sure if I want to drive 3000 km!!! God! Canada is a large country, that is only half way to the west coast!

[/b][/quote]

Look at the bright side. You could fly out there to get it and take care of the break-in driving back! :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Originally posted by kyler13

[/b][/quote]

Look at the bright side. You could fly out there to get it and take care of the break-in driving back! :D

[/b][/quote]

There are many factors, The saving would not be enough to offset the air fare. That is perticularly true if you buy in that part of the country. There are only three Mazda dealers in that province. They have a small monopoly and often the Mazda dealer owner is the same as the Honda dealership, etc. So they don't really care if you by an Honda instead of a Mazda, and vice versa. They still have you as a customer. Consequently price negotiation if very hard over there. The proof is that I did contact him (the saleman) and his manager did not want to sale below MSRP.

Anyhow I ordered mine last January which is scheduled to arrive mid-April. I just sold last week my 92 Protege that had 305,000 km (190,000 mi). Now I am driving a borrowed vehicle: a Mazda 626 4 doors '85. Just to say that this next month will be a long one to wait for my 6.

-------------
85 Mazda 626 coupe
89 Mazda MX-6
92 Mazda Protege
04 Mazda Mazda6 (scheduled for mid-April)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts