Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a while back Sport Compact Car had an article about a light weight flywheel in their project 350z and stated that it decreased wear on the synchros. I wrote and Email to them debating that with a decent well worded logic for why I disagreed. Well they never responded and I was kind of dissapointed in them, until this month. I happen to be reading the letters while having my morning weightloss.... and there was my name, hmm i thought thats an interesting coincidence having COMPLETELY forgotten about my previously un answered letter... until I started reading it and MAN did it seem familiar!

So as it turns out I have won an energy suspension master bushing set. I didn't think ES made anything MS6 specific so perhaps this is a generic cut and trim to fit kit for any/all makes models?!?!?

I feel cool as hell on one hand, but lame as hell for being so excited on the other... haha

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah it looks like they do not even list the 6 in any way, so i may have to ebay it, or perhaps this is going to be some kind of universal kit where i have to figure it out by myself....

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Post it up man!
the letter that is.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I offered ES 4 cars for as along as they needed to make bushings, bastards never did anything about it...
Mazda3, Speed3, Mazda6 and the Speed6. Couldn't even bother to return my calls.

Congrats on the letter, but i'd use the bushings to toss at the loud ass dog nextdoor.
(i like animals, i wouldn't hurt it, just annoy it, like it does me...)

·
Registered
356 Posts
sounds awesome man. I was in a similar instance with R&T awhile back about an RX8 question. You just write them off until you're reading through the magazine months later and see your name in there lol.

congrats on the prize. And btw, your CD is in the mail :)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is weird though, out side of reading the letter, there has been no official word from them or ES about my prize?!?!? I wonder if I will get anything... I really would have no recourse if they decided to just not send it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts