Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tungsten Grey 2006 6i Sport (5dr), ATX, GFX and sport packages. 19KM on the odometer. in the driveway right now.

must

fight

temptation

to

stop

work

and

go

:seeya:

woot!

pictures when the sun comes out.

cheers!

-d

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^^^^^^^^^
i concur....WELCOME!!

did i tell ya ever love the avitar....lol

big fat paulie...i was watching family guy last night adn that episode was on where louis has the hit put out on her... by the fat man....LOL
[/b]
thanks! yeah, it was a fitting name for a big grey car. turned in a Protege 5 today (lease) and while I miss it for some reasons, the 6 is a much nicer ride in many respects. put 100+ KM on Paulie today :) woot!

an avatar is coming.

cheers!

-s

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome to the club my fellow Canadian. If you havent seen it already, the GTA has a sub catagory in the Canada regonal forum here. There are very knowledgeable people here, and all you have to do is ask.

See you around the board!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Welcome to the club my fellow Canadian. If you havent seen it already, the GTA has a sub catagory in the Canada regonal forum here. There are very knowledgeable people here, and all you have to do is ask.

See you around the board!
[/b]

& :search:

but yeah these people do know there shit and are very respectful...so enjoy read up and happy moding my friend!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
generalinq
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing