Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...

I just wanted to let everyone know on this forum about a member here that goes by the S/N of "peanutsparts"...

He is known to be very shady about his dealings with buyers of his merchandise. Recently, his eBay account was suspended due to him shill bidding on items he listed there. We have had a lot of problems with him on TeamZX2.com with his sales.

You can learn more at this thread:

http://www.teamzx2.com/index.php?topic=20577.0

Thanks...just wanted to give a heads up.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Just reading his ebay feedback, why would ANYONE want to take a chance and deal with this douchebag?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
yoooooo. Mizzou!!! whats up?!?!?! it's me, duh, Bluelion......as you can tell (like)always.....i've had a little tooo much to drink..........damn mondasys i hatee them

for those that dodnt know, i had a zx2 before the 6

·
Registered
45 Posts
haha, that thread is such a waste of time..

The funny thing about it is. that
1. since i have 2 jobs now, i don't even have time to sale anymore.
2. I have only done business w/ a quarter of the peopl who have posted on that thread. and they have left positive feedback. Many know me locally who, i have dealt with.

but thanks for the interest though...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts

2. I have only done business w/ a quarter of the peopl who have posted on that thread. and they have left positive feedback. Many know me locally who, i have dealt with.

[/b]
=)

(=

=)

(=

=)

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Good for you peanutsparts..now get the hell off our forum!!! Scammer...

·
Registered
6,686 Posts

[/b]

:bsflag:

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
have u ever done business w/ me?
I have never scammed anyone, everyne i have dealt w/ has received thier product.
[/b]

a co-worker of mine did and you called him a retard in your feedback,he is a very competant mechanic.You should really stop posting at this point to save face.Con and Scam artists are not treated very nicely on this forum.You have a shady buisness practice and you will not get many customers here.Besides,you have Mazda 3's,you should really be over there on their forum.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Sir, your reputation preceeds you! You'll find out very quickly, that we do not tolerate scammers at all.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
have u ever done business w/ me?
I have never scammed anyone, everyne i have dealt w/ has received thier product.
[/b]
listen to the man and get the fuck off our boards and take your whiney shit else where. Why would you even stay here to begin with, It's obvious you are not wanted.

Fucken scammer. Your mom should have aborted your ass.

·
Registered
45 Posts
listen to the man and get the fuck off our boards and take your whiney shit else where. Why would you even stay here to begin with, It's obvious you are not wanted.

Fucken scammer. Your mom should have aborted your ass.
[/b]
like i said.

i don't have time to sale. nor am i a scammer. my feedback on ebay, was earned not given.

I'm here for the mazadspeed section.

topic over.........

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
like i said.

i don't have time to sale. nor am i a scammer. my feedback on ebay, was earned not given.

topic over.........
[/b]
The only Mazdaspeed section we have is for the Mazdaspeed 6.

So hit up the mazdaspeed 3 section of their forums. Even though I have a feeling you probably are already not wanted over there neither.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
like i said.

topic over.........
[/b]
:liar:

As it has been posted,THIS IS FOR THE MAZDASPEED 6 NOT THE 3,SO TAKE YOUR BULLSHIT CRYBABY ASS ELSEWHERE.YOUR REPUTATION EARNED ON OTHER FORUMS WAS THE ONLY THING YOU HONESTLY EARNED,AND YOUR REP SUCKS ASS................................so seriously,you don't have a 6 or a speed6 so stay in the 3 forums :thefing:

·
Registered
139 Posts
:liar:
As it has been posted,THIS IS FOR THE MAZDASPEED 6 NOT THE 3,SO TAKE YOUR BULLSHIT CRYBABY ASS ELSEWHERE.YOUR REPUTATION EARNED ON OTHER FORUMS WAS THE ONLY THING YOU HONESTLY EARNED,AND YOUR REP SUCKS ASS................................so seriously,you don't have a 6 or a speed6 so stay in the 3 forums :thefing:
[/b]

Geez guys thats not nice. The 3 guys are pretty decent, don't treat em like that by sending this guy their way. Heh, at least not without prior warning.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey this guy sold me a an 20G ipod but when I received the product it said 2 GB happle ipot. Not his fault I wasn't specific about it that piece of *#(@*$# :swearin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.