Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother sent me a pic of my car taken with a digital camera not phone. Here it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
yeah i like the rims, now all u need are clear side markers

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. I get back to the states in about 2 weeks and back home home in about 4, hopefully. They are 18x7 Falken Torques. The only problem is the offset it is still really close to the fender even after the fender roll because of it. Hopefully I will have no problems with them or all the mods I have waitin to put on her.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Nice shoes.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Originally posted by diabloadsit@Aug 17 2005, 01:13 PM
Thanks guys. I get back to the states in about 2 weeks and back home home in about 4, hopefully. They are 18x7 Falken Torques. The only problem is the offset it is still really close to the fender even after the fender roll because of it. Hopefully I will have no problems with them or all the mods I have waitin to put on her.
[snapback]486628[/snapback]​

She looks good. I'm in the same situtation you are in. Got all this stuff getting done to my baby and I won't get to see here till mid-september when I leave here. By here I mean about 1000 miles south of where you are at. Also what Ft. Base, Fleet, Camp is that sticker from.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by von Khan@Aug 17 2005, 12:21 PM
Nice car. You got a little window rubber problem on the driver's side there.
[snapback]486850[/snapback]​
was gona mention that too but you beat me too it

for some reason my eyes were drawn to that but niiiiice rims :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The tag is from Camp Lejuene NC.

Yea, My brother told me about that when I was over here far as the window rubber goes. Any takes on how I should fix that? Let me know

1 - 16 of 16 Posts