Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so it looks like I've got bunch of coals in my stocking...timing couldn't have better...congrats to the deutschbag who did this- looks like he/she got a "get lucky, get away" card from santa...I'm so fucking piss, so who ever did it Happy Mother Fucking X-mas...phew that's out of my way...I thought I just want to share with the rest of you the gift I've been given for X-mas...

[attachmentid=17669] [attachmentid=17670] [attachmentid=17671]

yup, there's $1000 well spent (deductible)...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Damn thats gunna be some big bucks to fix.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
WTF happened?! Did somebody take a bat to your car or did it get sideswiped in a parking lot? That sucks man and it definitely sucks for this to happen around Christmas time. Hope you can catch the fker(s) that did this.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Wow! I'm sorry to see that. I almost got in a fight the other night on the way home from work cause some asshole was flashing me with his high beams after i past him, I don't know what I would do if I got my hands on the jackass who did that...Better yet, I'll be there in a min we'll go handle thier ass. :chairshot: :hammerhea:

I Mean, Uhh,JK?

·
Registered
690 Posts
omg :( seeing that makes me want to cry too, that's fucked up. ya whoever did this i hope he/she/they burn in hell. hope everythign works out man...

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I am speachless, I would would be going Rambo right now. Dude, you are taking it pretty well considering. I would definately be cruising by that parking lot, or wherever it was, for the next week or so looking for a car with front end damamge to match. Man, I am so sorry. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
What the hell is it with people not respecting other people's property...and then not having the balls to admit it. :irate:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How did this happened?...you guys tell me...I was doing my routine morning dog walking and I saw that...what a way to start of a friday...forgot to tell everyone that who ever did this, also hit a car in front of me (that car was POS, so I don't really care about it)...hence, I guarantee you that it's some fucking drunk bastard that did this...oh yeah, even worse, now I'm driving a Chevy Cobalt- talk about a POS car...Anyway, the car is in the shop and I asked them how much the fix was going to cost, told me approximately $8000 or even more..."Holy shit" was my first words...then, it hit me even more and got even more piss because now in my back of head, my insurance might go up due to this hit and run...To make matters even more worse, I'am BROKE ass hell now...

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I dont think that there is any "might" about it, I'd be shocked of your insurance didn't go up. Not to make the news even worse, but the thing that pisses me off is that this will be on you wagon's CARFAX since you are going through an insurance company. Further adding insult to injury.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I don't know what state you're in, but in some states it's illegal to raise your insurance for a hit and run because you had no control over it.

It does suck that your car's now classified as in an accident right now. I know you're mad about it, but look on the bright side. The car could have been totalled...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Travelers sucks for being involved in hit and run incidents. Someone hit and ran my old Focus, did 2600 of damage and when my insurance was up for renewel Travelers doubled my rates.

I have Geico now.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
damn, $8000??!?!?!?!? that sounds mighty excessive. but your not paying the whole amount right? whats your deductible? $500? $1,000?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts