Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in NE and i have been researching, visiting and getting quotes all over the place. I think i've driven 5 different speed6's so far. haha

ANYWAYS...i'm looking for some help.

Where is the best dealership in the TriState or NE region to buy a speed6? Are prices better in NJ as opposed to CT or so on and so forth. Which state is best to purchase from? Who will come down the most in price. Anyone have a dealer recommendation? A salesman recommendation? has anyone gotten this price or close to it? let me know where and who gave it to you....

I'm trying to find a Whitewater Speed6 sport for 23k OTD. You think its doable?

Help me out if you got any info...

Much Appreciated!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I could reccomend Sentry Mazda in Shrewsbury, Ma.

DO NOT GO to 128 mazda in Wakefield ma

·
Registered
967 Posts
I don't think you can get a new one out the door for $23k unless your state sales tax is low. Used, it's possible. I drove out with mine for $21,800. Slightly used demo model with 4k on the clock.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could reccomend Sentry Mazda in Shrewsbury, Ma.

DO NOT GO to 128 mazda in Wakefield ma
[/b]

any salesman in particular? i think you have a GT right? so i won't ask you what you paid...cuase i'm lookin for a sport...

i have actually emailed back and forth with them but i don't believe they have a white sport in stock anymore...i'll have to double check now tho. I have been getting all the dealerships confused with eachother recently.

·
Registered
979 Posts
i have he sport version.. The guy we dealt with Scott GRella. Good guy... Good dealer

·
Registered
778 Posts
Good luck. I was trying to get a whitewater pearl and ended up with a titanium gray. However I got it for 25,400 about 9 months ago and it had 48 miles on the odometer. The wouldn't let the white go for less than msrp. However, that was 9 months ago.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think that it may be doable but you will have to find a desperate dealership and be a hard ass. I got my liquid platinum Sport for 21500 otd but it was a demo and had 1500 miles on it. I still think that its a possibility.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that it may be doable but you will have to find a desperate dealership and be a hard ass. I got my liquid platinum Sport for 21500 otd but it was a demo and had 1500 miles on it. I still think that its a possibility.
[/b]
damn...i need to find a demo.

·
Registered
979 Posts
wht water is an option so they are wicked sticklers about not wheeling and dealing... There is a used red one for 24,900 around in Lunenburg.

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
dont buy a demo.... i was thinking of this option but the dealer who offered me the demo car routinely test drove it by taking it to an open parking lot, cranking the steering wheel as hard as he could in one direction or another, and flooring it to demostrate the dynamic stability control. plus lots of test drivers dont know how to properly use this unusual clutch. in my opinion this is a car you want to break in yourself.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Im in the same exzact boat as you man I will keep you updated as I will be hitting the scene hard this week and next for a speed6 for a good price in our area. Keep me posted aswell on any findings you have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
dont buy a demo.... i was thinking of this option but the dealer who offered me the demo car routinely test drove it by taking it to an open parking lot, cranking the steering wheel as hard as he could in one direction or another, and flooring it to demostrate the dynamic stability control. plus lots of test drivers dont know how to properly use this unusual clutch. in my opinion this is a car you want to break in yourself.
[/b]
I agree! Unless it was driven exclusively by dealer management I'd be skeptical...

·
Registered
967 Posts
I agree! Unless it was driven exclusively by dealer management I'd be skeptical...
[/b]
Meh. A demo is all good IMO. It's under a 50k warranty and if it's beat on badly whatever is gonna break will. Just get it replaced. Granted, mine was well cared for as one of the salesmen had it as his own car but he got married and his wife made him get an SUV. :slap: Also, I'm way in the positive on my car. Gotta love letting someone else eat the negative equity. Well worth the price of admission. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I live in NE and i have been researching, visiting and getting quotes all over the place. I think i've driven 5 different speed6's so far. haha

ANYWAYS...i'm looking for some help.

Where is the best dealership in the TriState or NE region to buy a speed6? Are prices better in NJ as opposed to CT or so on and so forth. Which state is best to purchase from? Who will come down the most in price. Anyone have a dealer recommendation? A salesman recommendation? has anyone gotten this price or close to it? let me know where and who gave it to you....

I'm trying to find a Whitewater Speed6 sport for 23k OTD. You think its doable?

Help me out if you got any info...

Much Appreciated!
[/b]
Sentry West Mazda in Shrewsbury MA (RT 9 East Bound) is the place; ask for Derek Tran. He's very informed about the MSP6....they are currently advertising MSP6's in the local paper for $23k with $0 down.
Derek can probally get you what you want from another dealer. Senrty West has been great to do business with, both sales and service. Good hunting. :guns:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Glad to see your on the market babyblue! And I see your looking to copy skippy are ya, with the whitewater good choice. I've been talking to Hockyguy and I duno if your willing to come up NH but Grapone in Bow nh has written an all their speeds 3.5k off in big numbers, so it looks like they'd be good talk to also.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would have sold you my velocity red GT with 1,200 miles on it for $23k but I just traded it two days ago.

It is a shame you missed it in the ForSale section. Because it was almost new, the thread-crappers who abound on this forum started replying that I must be a dealer or a scammer. Instead of smacking down on the thread-crappers, the moderators went, "Doh Asoh, you must be right. Thread is closed". You can thank your mods for missing what would have been a great deal.

If you PM me I will give you the info for the dealer I traded it to. If they have not moved it out already I am sure you could get an excellent price. Car is in showroom condition.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts