·
Registered
747 Posts
"PULMEOVR" wasn't available? :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha. nice:) i have wanted plates like this for as long as i can remember, but i had a 2003 alero before, and that just didnt cut it

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is very very true. i had my first race today; some guy in a wanna be tricked out integra was with his girl friend and pulled up next to me.

needless to say, i smoked him, and i didnt know i could chirp the tires going into second gear.. good good times.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
this is very very true. i had my first race today; some guy in a wanna be tricked out integra was with his girl friend and pulled up next to me.

needless to say, i smoked him, and i didnt know i could chirp the tires going into second gear.. good good times.
[/b]
^^^^+ your new plates= :nono:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
okay, its not like some street race. i was at a stoplight and so were they, and the next was like 100 yards away. i think we got up to like 40 miles per hour? i live in downtown boise, and im not gonna risk my car with racing.

·
Administrator
8,407 Posts
You're going to get about a zillion more people that'll want to race you now, because of those plates.

Not worth it to me...

·
Registered
375 Posts
i know of another guy with a blown 69 camaro ( totally mint ) his plates say (ud lose)
and there was an 03 cobra (the fast sc'd ones) on the highway one time that looked stock accept for a 4 inch exhaust....
his plate said (ntstok)
he wasnt.... ill leave it at that

and anyone see on big-boys.com the european plate that read "oral sex" in the rear view mirror

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
These are the best plates I'v eseen so far..Car is shit though

I've been debating on trying to get plates that say A55MAN (if anyones seen seinfield)

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Or in an old car magazine, the canadian plate that read FAA QUE

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
dodge shadows rule
[/b]
Actually my mom's 1989 ES with the VNT turbo was a blast! Loved that car.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts