Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Whenever I ended up single, I thought to myself f**k it I'm just gonna have fun....Then I found WebTV (remember that? :laugh: ) CHAT ROOMS was the bomb diggity...Then I found my bf I lived in Missouri (NOT from there) he lived in New York. We chatted online for about 2 months then we met, hit it off (yeah that too).........I guess what I'm trying to say is when you're just out there having fun not even thinking about finding "the one" is when it normally happens.....Something for you to ponder on guys....Ever notice the most attractive women(not just physical) have a bf/husband? It's because they're confident in knowing they already have someone and are happy...In other words guys/girls get turned of when they sense "desperation"...Relax, have fun, most of all don't go "looking" you'll seem desperate :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
I met mine at work... and we are still together to this day how sweet. We have been together for four years and now she knows way to much about cars and now I cant even buy mod's any more and act like the 6 needs it to run. When I bought my Magnaflow exhaust I had to buy her a watch. :love: ahh but i wouldnt have it any other way. Anybody else out there expierencing this love triangle as well

·
Registered
574 Posts
My ex girlfriend met all kinds of boyfriends at work... .stupid slut..

Damn she was good in bed though.. I guess experience pays.. hooker ass slut..

Sorry.. im not bitter.

Bitch..

My new g/f is much better though :)

Whenever I ended up single, I thought to myself f**k it I'm just gonna have fun....Then I found WebTV (remember that? :laugh: ) CHAT ROOMS was the bomb diggity...Then I found my bf I lived in Missouri (NOT from there) he lived in New York. We chatted online for about 2 months then we met, hit it off (yeah that too).........I guess what I'm trying to say is when you're just out there having fun not even thinking about finding "the one" is when it normally happens.....Something for you to ponder on guys....Ever notice the most attractive women(not just physical) have a bf/husband? It's because they're confident in knowing they already have someone and are happy...In other words guys/girls get turned of when they sense "desperation"...Relax, have fun, most of all don't go "looking" you'll seem desperate :D
[/b]
I've noticed the most attractive women have the most 'issues' with self-esteem.. etc.. so I dont know where you are coming from on that one.. I swear every gorgeous girl I've ever met thinks very lowly of themselves.. thats why you have to find some middle ground..

I found a gorgeous one with 'minimal' self-esteem issues... so im ok with that as long as it doesnt get worse.. lol I had to take care of my last one because she had so many issues.. it was sick. And then after all that.. she cheats on me with the 'carpool' guy.. and I have no idea how she even had time.. we had sex every day for a year and a half (that was good) sometimes twice a day.. and that STILL wasnt enough for her...

Word of advice for men out there.. if you dont 'think' you can trust her.. you cant.. if you get that 'gut' feeling like somethings wrong... it is.. trust me :) but you will ignore it if you are in love.. funny how that works aint it?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've had some decent relationships which were set-up by friends including my wife who is one of my ex girlfriend's best friends. Your friends tend to know what you look for in a date and might just know someone who's compatible and single. Give it a shot.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Guess I haven't found anything that works.

The critical 4 must be in place. You have to be attracted, the other person needs to be attracted, it must be a good time for you, it must be a good time for the other person. I have found as many as three of the four, but never four of four, and therefore I am single and never had a relationship over 6-8 months.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
ReClaim, it sounds like you have some unresolved issues with your ex, man. I hope your current girl isn't a rebound chick. Think you need to solve those things before moving on.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Get married! Then you will have no issues at all. Suddenly the women start to find you! I swear they see the ring and next thing you know... Fortunately I married my best friend of 12 years and we are completely happy with eachother so I am not tempted at all. I sowed all those wild oats years ago!

·
Registered
574 Posts
ReClaim, it sounds like you have some unresolved issues with your ex, man. I hope your current girl isn't a rebound chick. Think you need to solve those things before moving on.
[/b]
lol.. im mostly just kidding.. I like to get angry every once in a while.. makes me feel better.. haha.

Shes not.. it was almost 6 months after my last that I started dating her.. at least I dont 'think' she is.. but its really hard to tell ya know?

I try to keep the past seperate from the now.. but that doesnt include lessons learned.. ;)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
good advice everyone :D but i am worried that i am going to end up alone, i guess i am going thru a phase in my life where it really bothers me and makes me sad..... I mean i ain't getting any younger...

I use to believe that there was someone for everyone but not so much anymore.... I dont know, i guess i am not the type that guys are looking for.... I think its harder for ladies than it is for guys in todays society, to meet someone.... I think guys have higher standards for how they want their woman to look.... Looks are important but aren't everything....

anyway, back to work i go :D

:drive:

·
Registered
574 Posts
good advice everyone :D but i am worried that i am going to end up alone, i guess i am going thru a phase in my life where it really bothers me and makes me sad..... I mean i ain't getting any younger...

I use to believe that there was someone for everyone but not so much anymore.... I dont know, i guess i am not the type that guys are looking for.... I think its harder for ladies than it is for guys in todays society, to meet someone.... I think guys have higher standards for how they want their woman to look.... Looks are important but aren't everything....

anyway, back to work i go :D

:drive:
[/b]
I really couldnt disagree more.. its really hard for guys to get women to be interested in them.. speaking from personal experience at least.. Women just have to sit around and wait.. a guy needs to be pro-active... If you're having trouble finding a man.. try showing some boobs.. if you dont have boobs.. try showing some ass.. if you dont have that.. pout your lips.. if you dont have that.. try to have a sense of humor.. if you dont have that... then its time to just give it up.. haha.

I do agree that as women get older they do find it harder.. but I think they bring it on themselves because as they get older their self-esteem weakens and they are like injured zebra.. when evil men see that they pounce and use them and that does nothing but injure them more.. and its downhill.. but to make the change you have to first not be wounded.. heal your wounds.. be a confident little zebra.. and run with the more agile crowd... ok... that sounded stupid torwards the end.. bad analogy.. but still you get the point.. lol

Women are always on that 'I gotta hurry up and find someone' schedule.. its part of being a woman.. and its the downfall of most women. like has been said on here.. Its when you are not 'looking' that you will find it..

41 - 59 of 59 Posts