Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
The woman I want and the woman I need are two seperate women.

That being said, I'll never find either of them at church. :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Coffee shops have always worked for me. They are usually alone, sometimes doing work...and almost everyone wants to talk to someone there.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
so how did you all meet your significant other?? Just curious because i seem to have no luck finding the "one"...
any suggestions on the best way to meet someone??

Being single has its perks but it also has its downs.....
[/b]
My wife an I met in a Disco in the mid 70's.

You will meet 'the one' wherever s/he happens to be. I really don't think any one place is better than another.
:)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Even though dating those you work with can be hazardous, it can work out.

Or do what I did, start dating someone at work and when it got to the point of being serious, we decided one of us needed a different job. So she quit. We also kept it quiet so nobody at work knew the first few months we were dating.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Car club forums!
[/b]

Thats where I met mine. We lived 120 miles apart and talked for about 2 weeks before we met up in person

·
Registered
922 Posts
i met my "sidenote" because of my six... she drives a silver 04 6s...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
go to church..all kinds of them there...do it....do it
[/b]
yeah do it...in the pew...

·
Registered
468 Posts
so how did you all meet your significant other?? Just curious because i seem to have no luck finding the "one"...
any suggestions on the best way to meet someone??

Being single has its perks but it also has its downs.....
[/b]

anywhere but here...anyone ladies wanna hook up :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Most *good* couples I know met at school (college) or church. I, of course, had no luck with either (out of school and work durin church hours).

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hell my place to be meeting people lately has been myspace. As odd as it sounds myspace has been a great way for me to meet up with old friends and exbf that i haven't talked to in years......But, to find the one, it will happen when you least expect it. When you aren't looking you the "one" might show up.....Patience is the key for me right now....I'm just taking things as they come at me right now.....

But yes being single sucks but being single has it's perks as well.....

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
weddings are the best place. The mood is there, the setting is there. It just kind of all comes together. Tood bad there are so few invited in american weddings. Italian and Indian weddings are the way to go.....tons of girls and boys.....all in the "prime" time....the horny stage of life ;)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
43 Participants
chikoo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing