Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
96 because there are no cops and you can easily see the few places they can hide.

·
Registered
378 Posts
One of my personal favorites is the road that connects Lake Orion to Rochester Rd. (Lake Orion Rd.) It's roughly 10-15 miles long, nice turns, secluded and you can get some nice top end while some slalom too...check it out sometime!

Watch out for deer!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ryo,

If you don't mind the drive, try Outer drive between Warren and Plymouth. It's freshly paved, lots of tight, sweeping corners and some hills too. Theres' even a 1/4 mile long stretch that is exactly 2 lanes at the end. A great road to test the limits of your handling and suspension on. :)

BTW ... call me sometime, its been forever since we've hung out ...

·
Registered
679 Posts
Huron River Drive in Ann Arbor

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
One of my personal favorites is the road that connects Lake Orion to Rochester Rd. (Lake Orion Rd.) It's roughly 10-15 miles long, nice turns, secluded and you can get some nice top end while some slalom too...check it out sometime!

Watch out for deer!
[/b]
i agree... awesome road... and i think they re-did the road... so it's smooth =)

Huron River Drive in Ann Arbor
[/b]
that road brings back high school memories! :)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
The best drive in michigan is OUT fo michigan, prefferably south to buckeye country ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
re: tailofthedragon

NICE!![/b]
you guys should come out to downtown plymouth during the summers. its a mini car show every night.

·
Registered
267 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.