Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys new to the forum, i own a 2003 mazda 6 gg and i live in Brisbane Australia. I was just chasing everyone's opinion on the good/dodgy online sites for exterior modification, Bodykits, lips etc..Anyone happen to have any experience on the subject? I know there isn't many in Au but i've noticed a few, Carid for example? But their American and ABW Ausbodyworks or whatever, I've been curious for a long time but i've been a little hesitant to purchase anything as im not sure what online shops are legit. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
17,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

@Carid is actually a sponsor of this website and, while I haven't used them personally, no one's ever posted any bad experiences about them.

Depending on what you're looking for, there's a few other places that ship internationally, but I'll be honest that I haven't looked into 1st gen kits in so long I've forgotten most of them. This thread is a great resource and has some links but, unfortunately, the photobucket crackdown has resulted in a lot of images not working properly anymore. Ultimate bumper/ lip thread

1 - 2 of 2 Posts