Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting a front lip for awhile and the OEM just does not look that great to me and I was wondering what the best aftermarket one would be in terms of fitment and looks?? Any ideas out there?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
here is my non sport with the appearance lip.

I know you said aftermarker. But I really like the looks of the OEM one. I almost went with another lip. Can't even remember which one it was now before I seen this one.
Perfect fitment though. Came painted too.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Good choice, techno R looks ugly as hell, not sure if its the lip or the picture not doing it justice though, but i wouldnt want to find out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess it might have to be the OEM for me...it doesn't look as bad as I thought when you actually see it on...the only thing is that rear lip in the pics above that looks off for some reason...it just doesn't flow with the rear bumper at all I feel...maybe it is the angle...anybody have pics of the back?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Here is the rear of mine. I do not have the tips that go with the exhaust though.

I tried to post up a pic of both drivers side and passenger side angles.

·
Registered
535 Posts
HEY! lets round up some members for another group buy on the apperance package... missed it last time and Sabrina is not here no more... what sponser can save up $$ for christmas!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HEY! lets round up some members for another group buy on the apperance package... missed it last time and Sabrina is not here no more... what sponser can save up $$ for christmas!
[/b]
I would be up for that but I wonder how many members we could get since I don't hear to much about this anymore. And as far as a sponsor, Tiffany @ Showcase has been really awesome at helping me out with stuff in the past.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I've got a nice lip kit for sale, check my sig. Haven't seen one other person with it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I've had the OEM apperance lip and now have the Techno R lip. Def. like the TechnoR one alot better, it looks more aggresive. It looks alot better in person painted then in the pictures. Plus you will look different than other mazda6's out on the road with the appearance package/sport (which was my concern).Only thing that is wrong is the fitment is a little off but nothing noticable. I'll post some pictures later on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts