Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres already a pricing thread but I was just curious...

Who thinks they got the best deal when buying their new/used Speed6?? And what was the deal?

·
Registered
4,099 Posts

Who thinks they got the best deal when buying their new/used Speed6?? And what was the deal?
[/b]
I know this is not "the best deal" but it is a place to start I think. I got a "used" red GT from a ford dealer with 700 miles on it with everything but nav for $24,500 OTD. Not bad for that milage. Just hit 2k but think of driving from CT to FL for Cristmas so im about to double the milage in one week. Kinda hesitant.

However Ive seen a red GT go with 3000 miles on it with nav for $21,998 + TTT at Carmaz. I was just to slow to make the deal on that one.

I would say that if you are anywhere neer those numbers you are getting a deal because I have seen other private and delasers selling for much more.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I leased. 1200 out of pocket and 275 a month taxes included. 2 year 12k term. I couldn't be happier with what I got. P.S. it's the sport model.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

[/b]
I'll put my name down for lowest price paid for a brand new MS6. $20,240 before TTL for a sport. Only extras were CA emissions and wheel locks. I know Sloopercat got more $ off, but he got a GT with moonroof. I got $8500 off, but I think he got about $9000 off.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
We should rename this thread "Come here to get depressed if you bought your car before July" lol

I got my sport model with no options for S Plan price of 26000. My old man just retired though, so he threw me an early graduation present which brought the price down to about what ppl paid for sport models later in the summer. Thanks Pop!

On a side note, he happens to be in surgery today, so for those of you God fearing drivers out there, say a quick prayer for Nick. Thanks

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Bought my GT from Carmax with 6700 miles for $22,998. Had a moonroof, no navi, no sirius. I thought I was stealing the car until seeing these deals. I feel a little bad but love the car and that's all that matters.

Buy the car you want and you'll never regret it, settle and you'll never be satisfied.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
i paid 21000 before tax. came to like 23570 total

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lease price-06 gt w. sirius satellite 24 months 30 k miles $1500.00 down for $240.00/month. I think this was a steal for this calibre of car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts