Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried Menlo Mazda and Oaktree and they were okay...good at some things, bad at others, etc. Just wondering if anyone know how the one in Fremont and/or Burlingame is. Thanks.

Would be great if they had real loaners instead of Hyundai Elantras from Enterprise huh?

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I've tried Menlo Mazda and Oaktree and they were okay...good at some things, bad at others, etc. Just wondering if anyone know how the one in Fremont and/or Burlingame is. Thanks.

Would be great if they had real loaners instead of Hyundai Elantras from Enterprise huh?
[/b]
hayward mazda. :thumbup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
menlo has their own loaners. I got a 6 last time, and they are BY FAR the best I tried.

Hayward is ... okay ... they are still new, i would give them time to "learn the cars"

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
menlo has their own loaners. I got a 6 last time, and they are BY FAR the best I tried.

Hayward is ... okay ... they are still new, i would give them time to "learn the cars"
[/b]
Nope, the one time I went to Menlo, had to walk to Enterprise to get a car (their driver was gone).

Oaktree gave me one loaner out of what...5 times, so I think most dealers have like 3 loaners (or whatever) and the rest, you just rent. Sucks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have had really bad experiences with Menlo and they are usually really busy. I now go to Oak Tree

·
Registered
217 Posts
I went to Almaden a couple months after I bought my car for a bad front speaker and the service manager kept trying to sell me all sorts of services. I told him my mechanic takes care of all that but he said if I wanted it done right and not void my warranty then I should bring it to a dealer. Then he asked me for paperwork on all the service I had done through my mechanic so I said Fuck You very much and went to Sunnyvale Mazda where I got no hassles at all. Too bad they turned into a Hyundai dealer.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
NOT the dealer in San Rafael... Every time i've gone there... I waited around forever to get help from a service manager... Signed up for the "lack of power" reflash fix... came back 2 days later for my appointment... waited 50 minutes past my appointment time... and my car was still sitting out front.. so i just hopped in and drove off... got a call 30 min later "where is your car we are ready now"... i just ignored it...

I do not deal with appointments that are late very easily... If you have to show up to work on-time every day... if you're late to an appointment they usually move onto the next person within minutes.... So who gives them the right to push you aside and make you wait for hours beyond your appointment date?

fuck them... I go to Vallaejo or whatever... that speed dealership took my speed in for oilchange within minutes and was done 30-40 later.. working on it the entire time... They even manged to get synthetic in like I asked... I had a "jiffy" lube type place re-do my whole oilchange because they "forgot" to put synthetic in...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts