Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i need help here ..i have beltronic vector fx2 performance computer but dont have cable and software..i need to see the data..whr can we find it..or anyone have for sell? Looking for some time now..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thanks for the feedback ..i have seen this vidoe.actualy beltronic vector fx1 canot download data..fx2 can ..the video show fx 2 ..the guy only show how its oprate..thr fx2 dont come with software and cable..we have to buy separately its all ready stated in packing and i have seen in this forum somebody shows the data in computer useing fx2..unfortunately whn i buy in ebay..the guy dont have the cable and software..

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I just did a more thorough search on it, and it came out when XP was in use, i highly doubt youll find drivers or any software for it, although what posts i did see didnt mention any proprietary software needed. If you still have access to a Win 7 machine, you might be able to use Compatibility Mode to load a generic driver, but i doubt it.

So, what exactly are you trying to do other than bragging rights? Im not being snarky here, just asking cause a lot of that data can be found through the OBDII port info on some apps.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have few brand new units stiil in box..and my self useing one its prety accurate compare to other devise and small size..and the data its shows are very eazy to understand..like graph ..brakeing force so on..all the while only seeing display realy like to print the data to compare ..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never try plugging in..i am sure the cable should be no issue..with out software we cant import data from the fx2..i have attach the pic of original packaging
20191119_065437.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
U meen if i use palm pilot ..no need sofware..we just can see the data? Wich model palm pilot ..iam not use to palm devise..that great info

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think so..iam currently out station once back home will get close up pic..as i know i only see this but let me confirm clearly..thanks for ur effort bro realy appreciate..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts