1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
looks awesome man!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
lmao... damn, descent huh?? lol, im pretty sure thats not what he wanted to hear!!

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
lmao... damn, descent huh?? lol, im pretty sure thats not what he wanted to hear!![/b]
Descent is meant as a compliment so he doesn't mean it's just ok.

I think you should have gone oem for the chrome rear finisher and I LUV the chrome window trim...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thx all. I got the chrome trim from ebay. They also have chrome door handle but i decided not on that. Looks great and stick on pretty nice. I been thru snow n rain and these stay on like magnet.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Ever think of having your wheels chrome? Ive seen them in person and they look beautiful.[/b]
But, at what cost???

·
Registered
344 Posts
Fantastic ride! Too bad cold weather started setting in yet again in our area. It was spring-like for a couple days, and, well... this winter season is like a damn roller-coaster. It should be nothing the 6 can't handle, though.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Descent is meant as a compliment so he doesn't mean it's just ok.

I think you should have gone oem for the chrome rear finisher and I LUV the chrome window trim...[/b]

since when is descent meant as a compliment... thats like calling your girlfriend descent looking!!! pretty much means exactly that its "just ok"

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
since when is descent meant as a compliment... thats like calling your girlfriend descent looking!!! pretty much means exactly that its "just ok"[/b]
Nah, you got to realize that some of us use the same exact words, but mean entirely different things. It's part of our slang or ebonics.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Nah, you got to realize that some of us use the same exact words, but mean entirely different things. It's part of our slang or ebonics.[/b]

lol, gotcha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.