Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

What settings are you running for stiffness front and back?

I'm still on the whatever setting they came at and i feel like its soft in the corners.

also, when giving the # of the setting. it is 0(softest or hardest)?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'd hope they don't feel soft at full hard. How hard do they feel though? Is it TOO stiff for daily driving. The roads up on LI suck.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Haha. Well, I drive downtown and thru a lot of pretty shitty roads regularly. It is pretty damn stiff (I've got full engine mounts, rear diff mount, RSB, BSD, CO's on full hard) So I can deal with a very harsh ride. So to ME it's tolerable, but I can see a lot of people not liking the stiffness. Not sure how it would be with only CO's set on hard (idk all of your suspension/chassis mods). Just play around with the settings a bit. The fronts are cake to change. The rears you have to remove the rear wheel, but you can adjust the setting with the CO installed. It just takes some slick maneuvering of your hand/arms. Try full hard, and if you don't like it, take another 15-20 minutes to try 3-5 clicks softer.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I'm running full stiff and have been for some time. I can tell you it's not for everybody. It's very firm and can be very jouncy. Old people will hate it. Girls probably don't like it, though mine doesn't seem to mind. It kinda pisses my dog off. But she's already having to hang on for dear life any way.

I can adjust the rears without removing the wheel. It's not easy, but it can be done from underneath the car. It doesn't take small hands either, cause mine are prob above average. I do have skinny arms though. Maybe that's the key.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok.. so i'm going to run full hard. i have full engine mounts, diff mount, rsb. No BSD though. I dont care. i'll try it full hard and go from there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts