Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I want to ask do any of you own a mazda6 and live in bay area california? If you do please tell me which dealer you went to and how much you got it for? I really want this car but every dealer is saying its been shipped but dont know when it will get here. Please help me out.

X

·
0 Posts
Reading Topic: Bay Area, California

hey i just got my mazda6 on May 25 at Almaden Mazda in San Jose. I got it for almost 25,000 out the door. I got a base model which is just everything standard for a v6. i really wanted the sport package on it, but the only one they had with sport package with cloth interior had 753 miles on it. which is ridiculous coz everyone has driven it already. well, im extremely happy since it is my FIRST car! =] haha k thats all.

·
Registered
492 Posts

I just got mine from Almaden Mazda. Blue 6i, auto, sportpackage, leather, moonroof, side airbags, at $500 over invoice. (edit: I am calmer now)

Search mazdausa.com's inventory and find the ones you want. And then decide if you want to go to the dealership and haggle or work it over the internet.

·
Registered
171 Posts

New member checking in. I picked up performance white 6s 5sp manual with the sport package on 6/4/03. I also bought from Almaden Mazda, and also got it for $500 over invoice.

Lex2Maz, I PM'd you to get the info you mentioned in your post.

·
Registered
492 Posts

Blennidae, see you around (I visit SJ once every few weeks) and on the forum!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

two sightings in the east bay:

1.steel grey 6 off the gilman exit right next to the freeway parked on the curb

2. black 6 around richmond parkway

anyone from here? i got so happy i finally saw another 6 in my area i pointed but forgot to wave :D

·
Registered
492 Posts

^^wow, you see more than I have in the last 2 weeks combined.

If you see a blue one during the rush hour on 80 around Gilman, that'd be me :)

I do see a speed yellow from time to time in Oakland going opposite direction...wonder who that is!?

·
Registered
142 Posts

I got mine from Oak Tree Mazda a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
492 Posts

880 north, 11 a.m. near Oakland, silver M6...thanks for the enthusiastic honk!

·
Registered
492 Posts

A Corolla wanted to race me today :) :) Couldn't do that with my wife next to me and on a crowded 880 :p Also saw a black 6 today near Richmond.

·
Registered
20 Posts

i saw a redfire M6 with sport package somewhere around los angeles last week monday fresh out the alhambra dealers. And he had to turn on the headlights right in front of me. I was pointing but i was too excited to wave like a10za03. IS that anyones here?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

blue 6, leaving richmond marina bay around 5:45pm yesterday, thanks for the honk and wave!!

·
Registered
492 Posts

^^^that was you?!!Holy cow!! I will PM you later!

·
Registered
85 Posts

I'm coming out to SanFran ... any hotel recommendations for me in the Union Square area?

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Bay Area, California

I'd like to keep it under $125/night if possible. Does that help? if you think of anything, you can reply here - i'll check in the next day or so ..

Thanks in advance A10Z

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Bay Area, California

generally this is always going to depend on weekday, holidays and conferences, if you want one on the outskirts of union square, just don't go past mason st towards polk. on mason is fine, but once you get past it, it becomes the tenderloin where there's more homeless and hookers (trans hookers). otherwise if you head towards the finanical district (embarcadero) it's cheaper.

check out the sir francis drake i think it's about $120. sf is kinda hurting for business right now so their rates should be much better than before. off the top of my head i can only remember a few names, westin st. francis hotel, pan pacific hotel, hotel donatello. and don't forget to looks for discounts like if you're with AAA, or costco, or something.

a few hints: if you're taking a car there's just about no where to park on the street, so you're going to have to pay for parking, taxis are expensive. if you're flying in the new SFO extension for BART just opened, and the BART powell location is about 2 blocks away from union square. there's a way to take BART from the oakland airport but i think you needs to catch a shuttle it doesn't go directly to there.

taking a vacation out here? if you need anymore info let me know =)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts