Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For all you Gaming 6 owners out there, lets try to represent on the Battlefield!

Keeping the Fusion Server alive, lets get some action going tonight.

When: Tonight 2 May, 2006
Time: 7:00 PM EST Until ---- ?
Where: Fusion Online 24/7 Karkland/Wake/Mashtuur
8.6.75.192:16567

Last week we populated it, and it was full for the better part of the night lets keep it going.

Let me remind you, we will be playing, TUES/WED/THUR/SAT

--Scott

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok does anyone here play BF2?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, sorry I don't play BF2.

This is my preferred first person shooter:
[/b]

I used to paintball, I had a Montneel MegaZ, bad ass gun for back in the day, but I thought, why run around and get tired, when i can sit on my ass get fat, and corpal tunnel?

Its a great game though, something to do when you can't get in the field.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I play BF2 once and awhile, ill have to join you guys one night, where is the server located because im picky about my pings. If its in ohio everything should be good.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I play BF2 once and awhile, ill have to join you guys one night, where is the server located because im picky about my pings. If its in ohio everything should be good.
[/b]
The server is located in St. Louis, hosted by Clanservers. My buddy from New Hampshire pings at 50. So I am guessing you will be in the mid to low 40's. I ping in the low 30's.

Its as close to no lag as you can get. Last night we hit 40/40 and there was no lag at all. Everything was running great, and we all had some high exp for every map. We only Rotate the 3 popular maps, Wake, Karkland and Mashtuur.

Oh, I'm there dude. I didnt know about this. What's you ID ? I'm HWHarry.
[/b]

I Play under lKULlSpieldawg. KUL is our squad, www.killersunleashed.com (under construction)

I seriously hope to see you all there.

We usually play on certain nights, Tues/Wed/Thurs and then on Saturdays, when we don't have our lan set up.

--Scott

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, We are going to try to get it going again tonight,, Hopefully I'll see some new faces in the server!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I am thinking about dumping Mashtuur. Cool map but gets old.

Did you guys hear about the new exp pack, is gonna have the war fought in US neighbor hoods..

the screenies look cool as hell. LOL.. Fighting in cauldesac's and stuff...

·
Registered
235 Posts
The server is located in St. Louis, hosted by Clanservers. My buddy from New Hampshire pings at 50. So I am guessing you will be in the mid to low 40's. I ping in the low 30's.
--Scott
[/b]
Awesome, im gonna try and get on tonight, my name in the game is the same as my name on here.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
for you Xfire users, My username is spieldawg

Also, you can goto www.fusionlanparty.com and read up on the server in the forums there..

Suggest changes, and stuff. You need a map for a certain badge or what not, I can hook ya up.

Check'r out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
Spieldawg
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing