Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anyone has tried baking the side markers (aftermarket clear corners to tint them while taken apart)???

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Just take a eye dropper, or a some type of bottle with a long nozzle/hose put some black paint in the bottle, and sqirt a little bit. Be sure to put enough paint in the side marker to tilt around to make the entire inside black, to prevent from getting messy trying to put the hose back in.

Or PM icecreme and ask him to do it for you if you send them to him. Tape over the gap in the bumper will work for a few days. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just take a eye dropper, or a some type of bottle with a long nozzle/hose put some black paint in the bottle, and sqirt a little bit. Be sure to put enough paint in the side marker to tilt around to make the entire inside black, to prevent from getting messy trying to put the hose back in.

Or PM icecreme and ask him to do it for you if you send them to him. Tape over the gap in the bumper will work for a few days. :laugh:[/b]
i actually just got done messaging him... he helped me out greatly. i think i'm going to take a stab at it myself and see how things turn out... thanks for the help!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
where can i order these? i'm going to get me some and finally do the clear side markers but with BIB filler paint. touch up paint from mazda that color matches would work right?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where can i order these? i'm going to get me some and finally do the clear side markers but with BIB filler paint. touch up paint from mazda that color matches would work right?[/b]
yes, the touch up paint provided by mazda is what a few people have used and it has worked out well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts