Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Badgeless Grill Project...(PAINTED=DONE

Whats up people !!! Spring is comming so i need to start working on my grill again. I gt bored of stock parts of my Mazda... First the interior... what now???

Grill... I don't like that huge emblem in the middle of my grill... I don't like to waste money and be simple... thats why I decided to cut off the badge from the grille and make it look nicer instead of just buying one and painting it...

Ok, So Thats what i have done before winter... All kinds of comments are very welcomed... =]

And thats what im gona change. Basically what i gotta do is cut out the center part again and do it differently... the green lines show how the grill looked when i finished it long time ago... i didnt like the shape of it... now i want to do it kind of different. Red lines represent how im gonna do it now...it will give the grill and the whole car more agressive look... what you think?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I can't wait to see it. Looks really good so far.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I want one.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
looks like the carbon fiber one. like monoxide said.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
nope. looks fine to me. keep up the good work....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
litle update showing what i got so far.Right side of middle bar needs more work.other than that looks pretty good.I just need to re-do the bar on the top. I dont have much time to spend on it. Usually 1-2 hours daily...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I ordered a badgeless grill in november. Love it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok guys... finally im done with my project... took me a long time because i didnt really had much time to work on it. Only Few minutes daily but finally im done. Tomorrow i'll take more pics when i put the grill on ! Enjoy.... Any comments are very welcome !!! ;]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts