Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of taking the "6" off the rear trunk where it says "mazdaspeed6" and just keeping the mazdaspeed on there. Has anyone tried this and have pics?

·
Registered
940 Posts
I was thinking of taking the "6" off the rear trunk where it says "mazdaspeed6" and just keeping the mazdaspeed on there. Has anyone tried this and have pics?
[/b]
Yeah, I took off the 6 (but then I took off the mazdaspeed too). The 6 is much quicker to remove.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yeah, I took off the 6 (but then I took off the mazdaspeed too). The 6 is much quicker to remove.
[/b]
Do you have a pic with just the 6 removed?

I like that idea....

-Ryan

·
Registered
875 Posts
i'll do it this weekend and take a pic.
[/b]

Awesome!

I know I could probably search and find this, but how/what do you do to get the badges off? Are they just stickers, so just heat them up and use some floss behind them?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Awesome!

I know I could probably search and find this, but how/what do you do to get the badges off? Are they just stickers, so just heat them up and use some floss behind them?
[/b]

Yeah there is just some adhesive behind them, dental floss and some goo gone got rid of mine.

·
Registered
875 Posts
found a pic. mad jay dee eM hawtness.

[/b]

Nice, looks good. I might have to do this also this weekend.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I took off the "6" and put the Atenza badge on the opposite side.

MAZDASPEED Atenza

looks real nice just like that auto exe car

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I drove around for a couple weeks with the six turned up-side-down, and I can't tell you how many compliments I got for my Mazdaspeed 9! lol

·
Registered
322 Posts
Wow, it looks much nicer with the six gone, I'll have to do that. Do you have to heat it up before you use the floss behind it? Or did you soak it in the GooGone and then use the floss?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
does our "flying M" on the bumper have those little tabs on it or can i "floss" that off too?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no its easy, it'll just come off when you dental floss it. and you can peel the 3m tape with nails and clean it with goo gone or wd40.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
damn i think taking everything off except for the "Mazdaspeed" would look sweet

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
ive been contemplating doing something...cant decide if it will look nice enough or will be ricey.

anyway, id like to maybe ditch the 6 to clean it up a bit, and then on the opposite side put on the 2.3 badges from my mazda3 and possibly add a T afterwards, maybe a red one

·
Registered
147 Posts
Flying M removed:

About a week after I tood the mazdaspeed6 off also. I think it actually would look best with just the mazdaspeed on there.

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
Zeebox, your avatar and image does not show for some reason. You are using cardomain to host your pics and linking them here right? I think the links have been broken on cardomains side because I did notice they recently changed their site a little bit.

Anyone see his avatar and image?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts