Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you that have Sirius, how is the reception? Mine really sucks. I had my msp sirius antenna in the car and it had better reception.

Maybe there is a loose connection. Where is the receiver located?

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I don't know yet. I will be adding one soon. Hope it sounds good.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I've had Sirius for about 3 years now...one thing I always noticed is the reception is bad right around the summer solstace (mid June). Usually picks back up a couple weeks after though...

As for various connections, I can tell you my Jeep has a way better signal than the unit I have in the Mazda...however, there are area's here that both will drop out.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sry bro... dunno much about the 6's as I just bought my ms6 a couple of weeks ago. Didn't know that siruis came with the regular 6's.

Why is this in the Mazdaspeed forum?
[/b]

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I have the factory (well, port probably) installed option and the reception is great.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I get great reception too :dmetal: . Mine came from the factory installed. :woowoo:

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have one of the portable car/home units and the reception is great 95% of the time. It depends on if a tree or building is in the way. And my antenna isn't even on the roof or trunk, but inside, under the rear window.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am def having a problem with my reception. Even if its sunny out, mine just goes out for no reason. I took it to the dealer, and they said there are no problems. Goes to know what they know. I never had reception this bad before. Im shocked its like this from a factory unit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts