Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bad news... I was backed into a spot the other day and the ground maintenance crew scratched the lower part my bumper.

The good news... I'ts going to be taken care of by the resposible party.

The bad news... I'll be without my ride for about a day while it's in the shop.

The good news... I just ordered a lip spoiler from HK-plus off of ebay and I'm going to get the spoiler painted for free when the repair work is done. ;) I'll try to post some pics when I get it done.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
The bad news... I was backed into a spot the other day and the ground maintenance crew scratched the lower part my bumper.

The good news... I'ts going to be taken care of by the resposible party.

The bad news... I'll be without my ride for about a day while it's in the shop.

The good news... I just ordered a lip spoiler from HK-plus off of ebay and I'm going to get the spoiler painted for free when the repair work is done. ;) I'll try to post some pics when I get it done.
[/b]

I've got more bad news for you. HK plus is a terrible seller. You won't get your lip in a timely fashion and it won't fit.

You should have ordered the OEM mazda one from sabrina at Jimclick. I'd like to see pics to prove me wrong, but don't hold your breath on a good finished product

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
ive heard the lip spoiler doesnt look like what is shown in the pictures. but please post up pics to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dabears2k: Don't take this wrong but you seem like the eternal pessimist.
I've got more bad news for you. HK plus is a terrible seller. You won't get your lip in a timely fashion and it won't fit. [/b]
I got an email today stating that the spoiler had been shipped.
Hi,

Thank you for your purchase and quick payment. Your purchase has been sent on Sept 1 by Hong Kong Post registered air mail #XXXXXXXXX. You should be receiving this package in between 1 to 2 weeks. Let me know if you have any problems after received.

Best Regards
Jenny[/b]
I guess we'll see. I hope like hell you guys are wrong or at least I get lucky and everything turns out OK. I'll let you guys know either way. Later.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ seems like a lot of members have had issues with this seller on ebay, wether it's shipping delays, fitment issues, and/or quality sucks. like dabears said, i would like to see some pics when it's installed!! [/b]

Sorry it's taken me so long to post. I got the spoiler in a very reasonable time frame and I've test fitted it and it fits perfect. It also looks just like the picture. I'm waiting for the settlement to come in to have the repair work done. So as soon as I get the $$ and install, I'll post some pics. Maybe I got lucky. But my experience with HKPlus was very positive.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it's done. Painted and installed. I'm very happy with the results. It is definitely not a stock lip spoiler but, from what I can tell, it definitley looks like it. Here's a couple of pics so you can see for yourself. Not very good pics but it should give you an idea.

[attachmentid=16191] [attachmentid=16192]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Well, it's done. Painted and installed. I'm very happy with the results. It is definitely not a stock lip spoiler but, from what I can tell, it definitley looks like it. Here's a couple of pics so you can see for yourself. Not very good pics but it should give you an idea.

[attachmentid=16191] [attachmentid=16192]
[/b]
Doesnt look bad. Glad to hear you made out good with this seller but I would have to say stay away in the future! It is different than stock but still looks good. More pics?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i think it looks pretty good you must have gotten really lucky.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
It doesn't have the brake light on the spoiler right?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think it does beacuse I was going to buy the same one from that seller anyway I bought the us version lip will have it install this week.

I guess hkplus is getting better with his products!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts