Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on the wrong sub forum
I had thisissue before the first time I had this it was rainy bad and car started vibrating bad. I I checked in the hood and noticed the fan blade broke. So I repaired and prob solved
This happened now again same situation
It was raining and car started vibrating checked the fans and they are not broken.
Any help?

·
Banned
538 Posts
Install 2 15" subs in the back with a 6oo watt alpine amplifier. Now you won't hear that vibration, but feel new ones and get a body message!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Install 2 15" subs in the back with a 6oo watt alpine amplifier. Now you won't hear that vibration, but feel new ones and get a body message!!!!

He asked for help not sarcasm.

Check your motor mounts, sometimes these can go bad leading to bad vibrations when the motor is running.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It was clearly a joke. I laughed.

Did a check-engine light come on when it started vibrating? If it did it could be misfiring. Or something else.

·
Registered
139 Posts
He asked for help not sarcasm.

Check your motor mounts, sometimes these can go bad leading to bad vibrations when the motor is running.
+1
If they are happening at idle or neutral as well as under load check the lower bone mount. mine made a racket when it went. This is the first to go with any kind of "spirited" driving. Seems 40k is when most are replaced.

·
Registered
139 Posts
also the specs of the car: 5speed or auto? milage? etc is needed...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts