Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a backup camera for their 6. I have the factory Nav and recently purchased the AVElectronics budget that has a extra switched video interface that would work pretty well for the backup camera. I was looking at the Pioneed ND-BC1. seemed to get good reviews from Crutchfield as far as quality. My other cars all have factory cameras and they are great for parking in tight spots.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Havent installed one in a 6 but I will say we use that camera alot at the shop and it works flawlessly. Never had any complaints or comebacks.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I did on my old 6. Actually purchased the backup license plate frame camera from AVelectronic. It worked flawlessly. As soon as I have the spare cash, I'm going to get another switcher and another camera.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i have the pioneer avicn2 and the pioneer rear view camera works rall good like it alot,, its a little big though. any other questions.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's real big? I couldnt find specs on it size wise, how'd u think it would look on the car? My car is black so it wont be as noticable.

·
Registered
347 Posts
not its just u can tell its there, in some you just seet he lens. Its baout two inches wide by one tall. If your car is black then your good it wont stick out as much. It looks good on my car ill try to take a pic tomrow if i remember.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts