Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an aftermarket stereo and will begin installing it tomorrow. I'm having trouble finding any kind of directions at all to run the wire for the rear camera from the head unit to the trunk lid.

I see where the other wires come into the trunk lid on the left side but I was hoping not to have to do some trial and error (usually plenty of error). Does anyone know of a set of instructions for installing a camera in a 6 or does anyone just have some simple tips on the most efficient route from the headunit to the trunk lid?

I would appreciate.

I plan to give a full report on the new head unit; it is the Road Rover which I have seem little or no discussion about here or any over the other US boards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would like to see pictures about rear camera installations :) Please post if you have any. I think I might also get one but not sure because I don't know how it can be installed...

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did a few searches on NaviTouch and their in-dash GPS receivers... they are supposed to be running WinCE 6.0, with the latest software. My searches landed me on a few Ford F150 forums, and all the threads were rather negative. The unit was supposedly very buggy, and the users that had bought them returned them.

I'd be interested to see some feedback here on the Mazda forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts