Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, I just survived the first week of my Junior year in High-School, and I found it to be time to post new pics of my car.

Soo...while my parents weren't looking I managed to park the car on the front lawn for the photo shoot.

Mods IN ORDER:
Atenza Badge
LED Tail Lights
Chrome Door Handles
BLUE LED Interior
Mazda 6 Chrome License Plate
WHITE LED License Plate Lights
6000k HID Headlights
Clear Sidemarkers
Racing Raven Grille
Mazdaspeed Windshield Decal
Red Painted Calipers
7000k HID Angel Eyes
Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake
Tail Light Mod

Mods to come:
I don't know!?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Looks good!!

and you just started school now???

I started five weeks ago lol.

Oh yeah, btw, paint your engine cover. It's cheap and makes the engine bay look sooooooo much better.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Mods to come: A drop and some Rims, TINT

But thats just my opinion, maybe not the tint, thats a must.

Not that I am one to talk, My car's height and suspension is all stock, as well as the OEM rims. But I must add, that your car seems to be higher off the ground than mine does at a glance.

Plus you have the older 5 spoke star rims, which I'm not to found of. Mine are the newer(06 - 08) 5 spoke star rims. The style is a bit sleeker, but overall the same.

Eventually I plan to replace my rims with some 18" Mazdaspeed3 wheels, that will hopefully be donated to me soon(long story). And after that a drop to minimize wheel well gap.

By the way, you need to clean up that wiring mess you have peeking around your CAI, I'm guessing for your angel eyes?

But overall good job on a highschool's budget. when I was in HS, my big splurge was a Headunit with HD radio and iPod integration for my F150.... Still have the F150, and that radio is better quality than most aftermarket decks I've come across..

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I'm not a clean wire'r. I'll get around to fixing the wiring soon. :p. As for lowering I go through speedbumps and ramps all the time at school so that's a no no

1 - 4 of 4 Posts