Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like to know if back bumper light are real light or just reflector?
if they are reflector, is there are way to make them light whit brake like those on the hundai santa fe.
sorry to like dumb ass , but i never saw a six on raod by night exect the one i try and was'nt able to push the brake and look behind!:p

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: back bumper light or just reflector

Isn't one of them (the left one on cars with the steering wheel on the left) a rear foglight?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Replying to Topic 'back bumper light or just reflector'

Originally posted by Blackbird

Isn't one of them (the left one on cars with the steering wheel on the left) a rear foglight?[/b]
No it isn't, he is refering to the two reflectors one each side at the bottom of the bumper bar.

For the countries that have rear foglights they are place on the driver side rear as part of the tail lights, not at the bottom of the bumper bar.:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

you are right ozzie, i am from canada, and there is no rear foglight on canadian6 but i saw those two reflector , and i like to know if you can addd light in them or if they are stick on the bumper

·
Registered
922 Posts

As a guess I am pretty sure they are just reflectors stuck on to the rear bumber, I'm yet to get my M6 so i'll leave this question to someone who has one;)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

I'm telling you peeps - there is a fog light in one of those babies :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Replying to Topic 'back bumper light or just reflector'

Originally posted by Blackbird

I'm telling you peeps - there is a fog light in one of those babies :)[/b]
I just tested on my car in the garage and there is no lamp in them, not fog, not any lamp at all.

One more thing, the front fog light is just fake it does not shine when I turn the fog lamps on, just the left inner red lamp at the back shines up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

seem to be a tricky question!, i tink i will wait to finally get mine to have the good anser! I buy it on january 24 a blue v6 manual gd whit gff option in canada and i am still waiting for it

·
Registered
128 Posts

Im liking the putting lights in them idea...Somehow I dont think getting a bulb in there will be easy! That and Id rather some clear/white reflectors back there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts