Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm one step closer to having my 6. Just have to install my painted bezels and DDE and waiting to buy the last step...tinted euros!!

Forgive the pics, it was morning and sunny and I'm def. not a morning person. Better pics to come once she all cleaned up for the summer.

They're PIAA FS-7 (18s) wrapped in Toyo Proxes4 225/40 R18.

A couple more.

Shout out to Toyoguy for making these beauts possible!!

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
me likes :love:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
looks real nice.. congrats.

btw, is your drivers side rear door a different color than the rest of the car, the color looks off in a couple pics.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
damn, i thought your car was going to fall apart before you bought a set of wheels and tires! :laugh:

nice choice in wheels, though. and of course tires (toyoguy) it really compliments the car. can't wait to see your final products you are installing. keep us posted on the outcome.

btw, you need to update your sig ;)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn, so you finally picked some out and bought em! Looking good. Congrats.
[/b]
Yeah, only took me 2 and a half years ! :hoho:

looks good :) took a while but you got em :D

i am in that club, picking rims is a biatch!!!!

great choice...
[/b]
It does suck when you can't find the right ones, but when you do :love:

looks real nice.. congrats.

btw, is your drivers side rear door a different color than the rest of the car, the color looks off in a couple pics.
[/b]
Thanks. Nah, the color is the same, just the shading from the sun and what not as well as my blurred vision in the morning trying to take pics! :laugh:

damn, i thought your car was going to fall apart before you bought a set of wheels and tires! :laugh:

nice choice in wheels, though. and of course tires (toyoguy) it really compliments the car. can't wait to see your final products you are installing. keep us posted on the outcome.

btw, you need to update your sig ;)
[/b]
Thanks man. Yeah, took me awhile and alot of money went towards other mods in the meantime. Now I just need the time to bake those dam headlights!

Nice man! Were these one of the sets that we tried photoshopping onto your car?
[/b]
Yes, these were the last ones you did for me.

A great thanks for putting up with my requests reg. As you can see, it paid off in the end :drive:

·
Registered
780 Posts
2.5 yrs.. it's prolly gonna take me that long too to find/get/save up/select the perfect set of shoes for my ride.. it looks good man,.. gun metal and the lip spoiler, cant go wrong with that

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Looks awesome! :love:

Glad to see my wheels went to a good home! Let me just say that DJLethal6 was a great guy to do business with and would do business with him again!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks awesome! :love:

Glad to see my wheels went to a good home! Let me just say that DJLethal6 was a great guy to do business with and would do business with him again!
[/b]

Thanks man...now I just gotta get those euros ;)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As with the others, lemme say its about fuckin time. :yesnod:
[/b]

Yeah, but it was worth the wait. Great rims, great tires, great price!!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I was actually looking at those wheels. Reminds me of the new RSX Type S wheels.

May I ask what you paid for the rims/tires shipped?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brand new the rims are around $380/piece and the tires are $150/peice. I got a great deal from ToyoGuy. But I'd rather not say. Let's just say that if I was going to pay retail for these, there would be no way in hell they would be on my car now!!

Thanks again Toyo!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
17 Participants
silpherh
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing