Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.axiswheels.com/widetrack_guide.html

What do you guys think of that Axis widetrack wheels? Im kinda feeling it. :drool: There's an option from 50mm to 120mm lips. Im trying to find out the offsets and what size of the lips would fit our mazda6 best.

Attachments

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ewwww, those are nice! I have always been a fan of the Reverbs and Hiros, but those are hot! They are not cheap either, $325 ea.

Post up though when you find out about the offsets.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emailed Axis customer support, they said that its only available from 18x8 with +40 offsets. :tear: Don't you just love it when most wheels we liked are not available for our cars? :sarc:

·
Registered
792 Posts
I emailed Axis customer support, they said that its only available from 18x8 with +40 offsets. :tear: Don't you just love it when most wheels we liked are not available for our cars? :sarc:
[/b]
Figures! Well they are a little more expensive than the reverbs or hiros, so I think my decision is made up.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What wheels are you planning to get? Im still debating which wheels should I get from this list :

-SSR comp anthracite with machined lip 17x8 +48 offsets available at Tire rack next 2 weeks. ( since theres no more 18x7.5 available :( )

-Gram lights 57 pro gunmetal with polished lip 18x7.5 - hard to find and too expensive :(

-5 Zigen GN plus hyperblack but no polished lip :( .

-Axis Reverb 18x7.5 gunmetal with polished lip, but not too sure about the offsets.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Wheels that I have been considering (of which I don't have the funds for right now):

Axis Reverb 18x8.5 w/ 48et (I believe) -- ZoomzoomSaint has em and has no issues with rubbing
Axis Hiro 18x7.5/8.5
Motegi DP6 18x7.5
Velox VX6r 18x7.5
5zigen Corpse 5zr 18x7.5 -- a little too heavy for my taste though

I am looking for hyperblack with the polished lip. I prefer something a little shinyer than most gunmetal wheels. I really do like the anthracite with the polished lip on the Axis wheels.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good choices there...I also liked the Arospeed RS GT, but it was just heavier than our stock wheels. Im feelin the Axis Hiro too but they offer it only from 18x8.5 and up, correct me if Im wrong.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice wheels if you are willing to cut your fenders like a baja-bug! :)
[/b]
:D yeah, too much work there. Maybe wait till Axis make higher offsets for us :p.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
kryptoknight
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing