Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got any pics of the black axis mod wheels..
so undecided on rims but like these alot..got a silver 6 but thinken
bout gettin a black one and lookin for rims that will look good on it
thanx

·
Registered
164 Posts
Axis mod's are my on my wish list. I'm Planning to get these in black also once my tax return arrives. I'm going with 19x8 +45 offset, since that's the highest offset they have. And, I know I'm going to have to roll my fenders to fit these.

These are actually 20's on the pic. Just wanted to show you how they might look if you got the Maxis Lip
with it.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
hell i've heard of people with 19x8 with a +40 on it...i'm assuming no drop though

·
Registered
164 Posts
I know, I've had several people tell me im pushing it. They also told me it might depend on the springs and tires im going to be running. I'm going to be using Proxe 4's 235/35/19 since it meets the load rating for the 6.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ive done it 3 times and youll be fine. Once you roll the rears youll be fine. My reservations about 19 is that youll never be able to assure yourself that you wont bend a rim because of the lack of sidewall protection even from a 235 tire. every set 19s ive had (RH J8 pro, Konig Imagines...) bent. Have fun and these are great looking rims with a great lip. But i'll be getting them in 18s.

ps... whered you find them in +45 offset? from my research they dont offer it. highest i found was +35

·
Registered
164 Posts
My local wheel shop told me that they can get them in +45 for 19's. I've also seen a website that gives that option.

Click here

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea those 19's are nice but im goin with 18's..got some crappy streets around here and i kinda like to drive hard..so yea im going with 18's..but there nice

i was thinken bout those rims or the motegi ff7's..kinda the same but i like these cause they got
chrome center cap so brings out the polished lip a lil more

anyones opinions on which ones would be better..
looks and performace wise..thanx

·
Registered
17 Posts
can anyone post some pics of a 6 with these wheels on? I have an onyx black one and I am really trying my best to decide on which wheels to get for it, but its so frickin hard to decide.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
jdips01
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing