1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
nice! I bet it was a blast!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hey! I bought a Mazda 626es from Marina Motors, too! The service department there was (hopefully, is still) great!

[attachmentid=13106]

You might not be able to tell, but the plate on the back sez "Marina". I took this pic in Monterey near the bay. I also took some pix in front of UCSC back in the day.

Hope that enjoy your car! Look out for the deer - they're brutal!

alex

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Couple pics from .fi event..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Heavy chrome wheels are the last thing I'd expect in a track event.
[/b]
Yups but thats prolly just "showoff" car.. ain't mine.. mines with stock 18" wheels still..

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Is it normal for the rear passenger tire to lift clear off the ground like that?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I should have some great feedback after this weekend as I've got an autox school all day saturday, then a regular event sunday.

Should be fun to further break in the motor...I'm only at 700 miles now. :goon:

I'll do a lot of tire pressure testing w/ 40 psi as a baseline....hot i'm looking between 44-46 psi

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
I'll do a lot of tire pressure testing w/ 40 psi as a baseline....hot i'm looking between 44-46 psi[/b]
What's the max psi for the tires? I'd actually start around 44-46, and move up from there (if the psi max was 50 or higher). I'm assuming the autox photos are running 38, cause the rollover is rediculous. Car needs more psi like crazy. Damn front tires are trying to leave the wheel for great justice!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
17 Participants
atc5
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing