V6 - $350
I4 - $335
SPEED6 - $325

Order Up.........Best Mounts on the Market for the 6

http://www.awrracing.com/store/index.php?cPath=34_135

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
i have the AWR rear lower dog bone trans mount, and drivers side trans mount on my 05 6i and couldnt be happier. my stock mounts went to hell in under 50K

·
Registered
684 Posts
Purchased all three for my 05 6i hatch and love them...it changes the entire feel of the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
well I ordered my mount kit for the v6 on the 2nd and got it lickity split, mostly... I only got two of the mounts (Dog Bone and Upper Tranny) but no packing slip, no reciept, and when I called I was informed the Passenger Head Mounts are on back order, how ever I could not get a date that it will be available or shipped. I have two blown mounts and the passenger head mount is one of them. has any one had this happen, and if so what was the turn around time? Thamx in advance.

btw, not trying to turn this into a bitch session, these seem like HIGH QUALITY mounts, however I know members here seem to know some of the manufacturers...

·
Registered
11 Posts
what is the durometer that you use ?? He have big difference between the 70-88 and 95 ??

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
So did I until I upgraded the bushings to 95. Fell in love all over again, it was like replacing a broken bone mount going from 88 to 95, that secure feeling all over again. No movement what so ever now.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
At first it seems like the car is going to fall apart, just like when I first installed the 88 trifecta. Then after a good week or two.. or thousand miles or so, they really break themselves in.

Only a slight difference from the 88's and it was definitely worth the minimal trade off to feel completely planted to the road. No rocking what so ever between shifts, no squatting during launches, no movement.

And that is just how I wanted it, so I couldn't be happier. Feels like i can actually put my power to the ground instead of jerking around on a wooden horse. Plus a complete replacement set of bushings was less than 50 bucks shipped. Win win IMO.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I'll probably upgrade. I have done the balance shaft delete as well. I don't care much about vibes. was more just curious.

tapatalking.. err wait.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts