Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't N.America ever carry the lead on these things? Or at least share in them.
This is from What Car? a brit car mag. The article was written Nov of 2002.
If they can sell the AWD for 2,000 Pounds that would equal about a $3000 bump to the American version. Well lets see here, Mazda 6 with V6 and AWD for ~$25k USD that would be worth looking at!

Mazda 6 estate gets on all fours

A new four-wheel-drive range-topping version of Mazda’s 6 estate has gone on sale today for £19,995.

The permanent all-wheel-drive 6 Sport4 is powered by the saloon’s 164bhp 2.3-litre engine, which takes the car from 0-60mph in 12.3 seconds and on to a top speed of 117mph.

Power is channelled through Mazda’s five-speed Activematic transmission, which offers the driver a choice of fully or semi-automatic gear selection.

Fuel consumption is 26.1mpg on the combined cycle, while carbon-dioxide emissions of 257g/km put the car in the 33% company car tax band.

The Sport4 costs £2000 more than the two-wheel-drive TS2-trimmed auto estate, but uses the larger engine and includes more powerful xenon headlights, electric sunroof, 17-inch alloys and a rear spoiler.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: AWD Estate! Thats why.

You will probalby get it... Maybe the same time you get the hatch and wagon, maybe a little later.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Reading Topic: AWD Estate! Thats why.

You are welcome here!

But as we say...patience is everything! (And if you move here, you'll have to wait for the movies to come, and that's even worse...) ;)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Replying to Topic 'AWD Estate! Thats why.'

Originally posted by mazdamarla

That's it.  I guess I'm going to have to move to Europe.  Or Australia.  Someplace that already HAS stuff. ;)   I don't WANNA wait another year for my Hatchback!  Wahhhhhhhh![/b]
LOL MazdaMarla !!!!

We have the Hatch, but we don't have the V6....:(

Now I would really love to have the Hatch with V6 engine & 4WD.........Is that Possible Mazda ????? I would even settle for the Wagon with V6 & 4WD.....:sarc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts