Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some links that talk about AWD dyno tunes running up to $500.00...seems quite steep. :huh:

So how much are you guys paying for a 30 minutes session (assuming you can get 3 runs in)? If it's even close to that, I'd prefer putting the money in the mods rather than testing the mods...if you know what I mean.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
That sounds about right. Granted your talking about TUNING and DYNO. Dyno only should be $50 for 2-3pulls.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds about right. Granted your talking about TUNING and DYNO. Dyno only should be $50 for 2-3pulls.
[/b]
That being, a tuning session would be more an all day affair...for tuning in, say, a boost controller?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I would think a Tuning Dyno session would include Timing, A/F adjustments, boost control(turbo only) and TB adjustments and tranny adjustments for AT's. If you want to take it in for a boost controller I would wait until a company like Cp-E or someone else makes a package and pretunes everything for you.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great...thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
375 Posts
its 110 an hour up here for any tuning
motorcycle car awd one wheel drive whatever

and they are the best of te best

·
Registered
744 Posts
youll get 100 to 150 an hour around by me

·
Registered
595 Posts
$50 for 4 pulls here, $150 for full tune

·
Registered
778 Posts
I've seen 3 pulls with AFR for about $60-$75. Now dyno tuning as in tuning being the key word I have seen anywhere from $150/hour to $300/hour. It shouldn't take someone a day to tune your car unless your tuning for multiple octane's of fuel. Provided your aftermarket ecu (accessport/piggyback/standalone) has a decent base for your car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts