Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd try to see if the car will spin all four and sure enough (thanks to adjusting the clutch) I could do a sustained burnout for 20 to 30 ft in 1st gear. It was quite fun, I'll see if I can get one on video if it keeps raining...
:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thought I'd try to see if the car will spin all four and sure enough (thanks to adjusting the clutch) I could do a sustained burnout for 20 to 30 ft in 1st gear. It was quite fun, I'll see if I can get one on video if it keeps raining...
:)
[/b]
I'm in phx as well....east mesa but i work on the west side of phoenix. running around for work today has been a BLAST!!!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
AWD doughnuts on the Potenzas over ice covered parking lot = sickness

·
Registered
54 Posts
AWD doughnuts on the Potenzas over ice covered parking lot = sickness
[/b]
They are also great for randomly driving sideways on snow... without having to turn the wheel :laugh: Man, those tires are so terrible in the snow, AWD helps though.

On a more serious note, I was gonna attempt a few donuts but since have put on a set of Dunlop Winter Sport M3s so I dunno how easy it will be... that is if it snows again.

Oh ya, I may be selling my stock Potenzas with 2463 miles on them... any idea what I should ask for them on ebay? Haha.. Getting RX8 rims and some Falken Azenis this spring.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
They are also great for randomly driving sideways on snow... without having to turn the wheel :laugh: Man, those tires are so terrible in the snow, AWD helps though.

On a more serious note, I was gonna attempt a few donuts but since have put on a set of Dunlop Winter Sport M3s so I dunno how easy it will be... that is if it snows again.

Oh ya, I may be selling my stock Potenzas with 2463 miles on them... any idea what I should ask for them on ebay? Haha.. Getting RX8 rims and some Falken Azenis this spring.
[/b]
I made $100 off of mine on eBay and mine were near bald and only three good tires. Probably *could* have gotten more but I was impatient. Im sure if you have a decent amount of tread left you could get $300-400 (half the price of new ones).

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

[/b]
I have those tires and trust me, you can still do donuts. Just have to have enough snow. Empty parking lot + 4 inches of fresh snow says so :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
try not to run those red light cameras! hate to see the mazdaspeed 6s in my system with tickets

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have tried to spin all four on a rainy day in S FLA but cannot do it. I turn off the DSC on slick rainy road and oh boy, get ready for some fun... How do you do it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just the other night it was raining and with four people in my car I burnt them down through first and barked into second. it felt great. Oh, and fourwheel drive doughnuts are amazing. wow my friend and I were taking turns doing doughnuts in my car infront of a chuck'e'cheeses until the police ran us off. It was aawesome

·
Registered
113 Posts
Does this mess this burn the tires at all or not since its just slipping?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.