Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I uploaded a new avatar, but the site/board software continues to use my old one. I've even removed it, then readded it and now it squishes my old one (the pixel dimensions are different between the two). So, something's not right.

The file size is only 4KB. It is a 125px X 71px jpeg image. I do not think it's anything I'm doing wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Right now I don't see any avatar picture for you. If you do see an avatar picture on your computer, maybe your browser is loading a cached image. Try clicking "refresh".

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now I don't see any avatar picture for you. If you do see an avatar picture on your computer, maybe your browser is loading a cached image. Try clicking "refresh".
[/b]
I uploaded the pic after waiting a while. It could've been a caching issue, but that's really weird cuz I'm using Firefox and have my cache set to zero. It appears to be working now.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Now I see your avatar picture of a headlight & 1/2 grill of a black mazda6.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now I see your avatar picture of a headlight & 1/2 grill of a black mazda6.
[/b]

Yep, that's my intended avatar. I can see it now too. All is well!

If you look closely, you can see my reflection in the bumper as I was taking the pic. :drive:

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Cool.
A number of members use the headlight shot for their Avs.
My first Av was a headlight shot...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
glad to hear your got it working.

your browser was reading the old image from your cache. when you run into that problem, try holding CNTRL + REFRESH, or clear your cache.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts