Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Available in Michigan'

The dealership in Holland, MI (opposite end of the state) will have at least one late next week or early the week of the 18th. Picked up the brochure today. Very well done except there are very few shots of the interior of the car and most exterior shots have the sport package.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Available in Michigan'

I recently moved to Holland, and have visited Crown Motors a few times. They seem like good people, and would have no problems buying a vehicle from them.

As for where I live... 32nd & Washington isn't too far away. I work for one of the ier 1 suppliers in the area (not JCI); and really can't wait for this stupid car to hit the showroom floors. I was seriously looking at buying a Subaru Legacy GT sedan a couple months ago, and have put off replacing my 89 626 until I can test drive the 6.

btw, the nick comes from my involvement in the UofMich solar car project. Our last car was MPulse, and took first place in the American Solar Challenge (Route 66, Chicago to LA) and third in the World Solar Challenge (Darwin to Adelaide, Australia) last year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.