Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mazda US website now shows that the dealers in my area (Detroit, MI) have the Mazda6 in stock. I got an email from a local dealer saying that they have a few in stock but they are selling fast.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Available in Michigan'

The dealership in Holland, MI (opposite end of the state) will have at least one late next week or early the week of the 18th. Picked up the brochure today. Very well done except there are very few shots of the interior of the car and most exterior shots have the sport package.

·
Registered
319 Posts

mpulse, I assume you are talking about Crown Mazda down on Regent Blvd?

I shouldn't have left Holland 13 years ago, or maybe I could get my 6 sooner rather than later ;)

Out of curiosity, if you live on Holland, where in the city do you reside, if you don't mind my asking ;)

·
Registered
158 Posts

I recently moved to Holland, and have visited Crown Motors a few times. They seem like good people, and would have no problems buying a vehicle from them.

As for where I live... 32nd & Washington isn't too far away. I work for one of the ier 1 suppliers in the area (not JCI); and really can't wait for this stupid car to hit the showroom floors. I was seriously looking at buying a Subaru Legacy GT sedan a couple months ago, and have put off replacing my 89 626 until I can test drive the 6.

btw, the nick comes from my involvement in the UofMich solar car project. Our last car was MPulse, and took first place in the American Solar Challenge (Route 66, Chicago to LA) and third in the World Solar Challenge (Darwin to Adelaide, Australia) last year.

·
Registered
79 Posts

Thank you. I have incredible news not only for me. Tomorrow I will go on dealership but in Los Angeles only four cars in stock and all with I4. I checked another states and found out a few V6. Again Thank you very much. Kirill

·
Registered
628 Posts

kirill626,

Thanx for the edit! :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts