Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I was active on the boards in the beginning, but been on hiatus for a year or so. Just now getting back on and catching up.

Anyway... Are there any others in SE MI that are interested in doing some Autocross events this season? I've done some events with AROC (Alfa Romeo Owner's Club). Events are run well, and I had a blast the last time I went. First event is May 7th.

Any takers? :drive:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
may 7th is a bit early for me, but im willing to do some autoxing in and around the chicago area and into michigan, in fact, im taking a driving school at gingerman in michigan at least once this summer.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
may 7th is a bit early for me, but im willing to do some autoxing in and around the chicago area and into michigan, in fact, im taking a driving school at gingerman in michigan at least once this summer.
[/b]
Really?! I've always wanted to do that...racing school I mean. Gingerman isn't far from here. Maybe an hour and a half.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/b]
Yeah, arch, could you post some info on that driving school?

·
Registered
476 Posts
nice to see you back nobull, i remember you from a while back when i was first starting out. you were supposed to get your fenders rolled with wei and i but never came out hahaha.

where/when is the autox on may 7th?

i might be going to the open track day at gingerman on the 11th.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's the AROC website: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/auto-x.htm

It's held at the Western Campus of Wayne County Community College. See the website for details. Unfortunately, unless I get my fenders rolled, I won't be able to attend! I'd rub something awful if I went like it is now. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
NoBull6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing