Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my LEDS in my interior and boy oh boy was I MAD!! I bought 3 pairs of LEDS from autolumination.... Out of the three pairs, only 1 PAIR HAD THE SAME COLOR WHITE!!!! The other two didn't even come close to being the same color white....they seemed to have a light blue haze to them....kinda like they weren't made so good so I'm just letting everyone know, and I KNOW this is dogging on AutoLumination but I wouldn't ever buy from them again!! I would go SuperBrightLeds.com instead even though I haven't tried them but I've read up on them and they don't seem to bad....AutoLumination LEDs don't have the same white to them Is what I'm trying to say....just thought it might help for anyone in the future....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Chris Bacon is a really good person and supports the consumer. Have you contacted him and shared your problem with him?

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
Is this your first purchase? If it is, I would tend to agree with STSCS and email autolumination. I personally bought from both. Initially, my gripe was the shipping time from them to me in NY was 3 weeks! Granted I used the most basic mailing method, but it's shipping in the continental US! But I was ok with that after they responded to my emails in a timely manner. So my opinion is to email them and tell them what you are displeased with and see if they can work from there. What do you have to lose? If you still arent satisfied, then go with superbrightleds. It is your choice, but I because so many others have bought LEDs from autolumination and are satisfied, me being one of them, I would try to work it out with them first. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
I bought all of my LEDs from autolumination. Yes, the white is not exactly white, it's kinda bluish in color.

But overall, I don't have a problem with them.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate everyones comments, I've emailed them, no response yet but I'm sure they will email me back shortly, the one thing i DID like was that they actually are pretty BRIGHT!! I just really wish they were the same color white, hopefully all works well though....Thanks again for everyones comments and help I appreciate it all!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts