Mazda 6 Forums banner

AutoExe Products Coming Now!

6K views 57 replies 32 participants last post by  Wiggum 
#1 ·
AutoExe, one of Japan's finest, is coming to StreetUnit.com

Preorders will be held with atleast a 25% deposit.

See less See more
#6 ·
thinking about the front lip! i think it would be a nice touch.

#9 ·
We are compiling as much info as possible for each product for our website. I have been talking to AutoExe the past week, hense the reason I am up so late. Prices, pictures and info will be updated in the next few days.

the product list I have here is not the greatest and hard to understand. I will have the products populated on the site tomoro for all to see AND understand!

#11 ·
Im interested especially on the grill and front lip. who knows i might just go ahead and order the whole lip kit! :D

#14 ·
Im deff interested in front grill.

#18 ·
If you end up selling a bunch of these kits... I'm gonna feel less special :burnout:

#19 ·
You're gonna need a new bumper skin too :goon:
[/b]
What do you mean? When are they gonna be posted on the site i thought suppose to be today?

#20 ·
Parts have begun to get loaded to the site guys. It is first come first serve. You can also email your order in to orders@streetunit.com.

we are also waiting on freight quotes for the large body peices.

and my japanese is rough

Prices are getting worked on. Anything specific? I can post it on here in the mean time.

#22 ·
#24 ·
AutoExe, one of Japan's finest, is coming to StreetUnit.com

We will be having a preorder sale starting next week once the products are updated to our website.

This preorder is strictly for Mazda6Club & StreetUnitForum members only.

Preorders save 10% and will have w/ Free Shipping.
Preorders will be held with atleast a 25% deposit.
It is good for any AutoExe Product.
Allow approx 1-2 weeks for normal delivery and 2-4 weeks for large body part items.

Just let us know who wants in...

[/b]

I like the front splitter, but I dont have a MazdaSpeed, just a 2006 6s Sport. Is there one available for that bumper ?

#25 ·
preorder sent to your address along with a few questions thanks...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.