Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
That might be one of the most aggressive-looking modified Miata's ive ever seen. We have a 2001 here at home, and its a nice car, and fun to drive, but shit, if mine looked like that, i'd abandon the 6 to my woman, and drive the Miata 24/7. I've been looking to get a hardtop for ours for my woman as a gift, something different that I know she'll love and appreciate, either that, or trade ours in for the new one of course, but I need to get the go-ahead for that, but shit, if they offer these body appliques for the new one any time soon, im all over it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
wow....it looks bad ass :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

love the front and back :love:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Personally I dont like the look of it, looks like some extra plastic was just stuck on the head lights and the new wing section looks totaly unattached from the car. I'm not a big fan of those tails either. The front end does look nice though

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
There are certain attributes of the kit they've slapped on that I think i'd leave out, such as the headlight appliques, but regardless, you have to admit, it looks a lot more aggressive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
GaryS
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing