Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed AutoExe Mazdaspeed 6 Low Down Springs over the weekend. Here's a picture of the finished work: MazdaSpeed6

Install took about 2 hours with use of airtools and a strut compressor. As for the 'ride feel'... Not much has really changed, but the car seems to be a bit more flat in corning.

_Bruce

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Thanks for the pic! Same color as mine, which helps. Do you have any pics on a level surface? The incline in the drive-way makes it hard to judge the front in relation to the rear. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Installed AutoExe Mazdaspeed 6 Low Down Springs over the weekend. Here's a picture of the finished work: MazdaSpeed6

Install took about 2 hours with use of airtools and a strut compressor. As for the 'ride feel'... Not much has really changed, but the car seems to be a bit more flat in corning.

_Bruce
[/b]
Your car looks good man! Losing the gap makes the OEM wheels look sweet. Nice color too.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Thanks for the pic! Same color as mine, which helps. Do you have any pics on a level surface? The incline in the drive-way makes it hard to judge the front in relation to the rear. Thanks again!
[/b]
That's how the car should have looked from the factory. Looks great!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Like the look, searched and found the info. Still not sure. My MX5 has tons of mods, I swore I was not going there with this car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts